FreeFee Has More Ways Than Ever To Help You Save Money!
We are NOT a processing company and we work hard to combine ways to help you keep money in your pocket every month.
Cash Discount Program
There’s no reason to pay what you are currently paying for processing when we can provide you with a program that completely eliminates your monthly fees.There is no “one size fits all” rate for every business. Let us help you discover what program is right for your business and help you keep your hard-earned money in your pocket.
Here at Free Fee, we believe that offering customers a variety of different options will increase your overall customer base. Our solutions allow you to affordably and easily take all types of credit card transactions at no cost to you.
EMV Card Readers
By employing EMV, the rest of the world reduced fraud losses dramatically. Lower fraud losses aid in controlling the cost of doing business for all the stakeholders, including merchants.
Merchants benefit from fewer charge-backs by using terminals that process chip transactions. The merchant is not financially liable for the cost of specific fraud transactions when cashiers follow terminal displayed directions. Cashiers must also follow the business’s routine security practices.
Have you made the switch yet? Don’t be left on the hook for a charge-back just because your business hasn’t upgraded. Let us help you find the least expensive upgrade path to EMV compatibility.
Electronic Point of Sale
EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) means different things to different people. To some it may mean an electronic cash register. Others may hear EPOS and think of a complete point of sale package that tracks inventory, keeps track of daily, weekly and monthly receipts and helps you run your business. In truth, both of these descriptions are accurate, and we have what you need to be able to take your business to the next level. We would love to help you with your EPOS needs!
S80Countertop Payment Terminal | Large Memory Capacity Dial and Ethernet EMV, Magstrip and Contactless / NFC | PCI PTS 3.x certified High speed ARM 11 processor
- Processor – 32-bit ARM11
- Memory – 192MB (128MB Flash, 64MB DDR)
- Display – 128 x 64 pixel LCD, White backlit
- Keypad – 10 numeric / letter keys, 8 function keys 4 ATM keys, 1 Power ON / OFF key
- Printer – Thermal printer, speed: 25 lines per second Paper roll width / diameter: 58mm / 50mm
- Magnetic Card Reader – Track 1 / 2 / 3, bi-directional
- Smart Card Reader – EMV L1 & L2 certified
- Contactless Card Reader (optional) – MasterCard PayPass & Visa payWave American Express ExpressPay Discover DPAS
- ISO / IEC 14443 Type A / B, Mifare®, Felica, NFC 4 RF Indicators
- Card Slots – 3 SAMs
- Communication Modem: Sync. (HDLC, up to 9600bps) Asnyc. (V.92, up to 56kbps) Ethernet
- Peripheral Ports – 1 x PINpad, 1 x RS232 1 x RS232 / Ethernet 1 x Line, 1 x Mini USB
- Security – PCI PTS 3.x approved DUKPT, Master / Session, 3DES ANSI / ISO9564 format 0, 1, 3 PIN ciphered key algorithm ANSIX9.9 / X 9.19 MAC algorithm
- Environmental – 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) operating temperature -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F) storage temperature 10% to 93% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Voltage Input: 100~240VAC, 50Hz / 60Hz, 1.5A Output: 9 VDC, 1A
- Physical Length: 216mm Width: 95mm Height: 86mm
- Weight: 525g
- Certifications – PCI PTS 3.x EMV L1 & L2 EMV Contactless L1 MasterCard PayPass Visa payWave American Express ExpressPay Discover DPAS